Coral Beach & Tennis Club offers eight championship clay tennis courts for members to enjoy. Our brand new fencing and added shaded areas, along with the daily maintenance service, provide a playing oasis for everyone to enjoy. Members can participate in our various tennis events throughout the year, including clinics, tournaments and socials. This provides an excellent way to stay in shape and socialize with fellow members and guests.
Tennis has a long rich history in Bermuda as it is the place through which tennis was introduced to the United States of America. Bermuda native, Miss Mary Ewing Outerbridge introduced lawn tennis to the United States in 1875. She set up the first tennis court in the United States on the grounds of the Staten Island Cricket and Baseball Club and played a first ever tennis game in the United States with her sister. To help regulate and standardize the game of tennis in the United States, Mary Ewing Outerbridge’s brother contributed to the establishment of the United States National Lawn Tennis Association in 1881, which later became the modern day United States Tennis Association. As a result of it, two tennis clubs in Bermuda, the Coral Beach & Tennis club one of them, are written into the USTA constitution and have voting rights on the executive board. The Coral Beach & Tennis Club has worked hard collaborating with the USTA and other tennis associations and federations to gain the privilege of hosting a significant tennis tournament.
Tennis Shop #: 239-7216 Email: email@example.com
Tennis Shop Hours: MON- FRI 8:30AM-12:30PM & 2:30PM-6:30PM; SAT & SUN 9:00AM- 12:00PM
Tennis Court Maintenance: 12PM Upper Courts, 12:30PM Lower Courts, 1PM ct.8
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours in advance
Tennis Courts: All court reservations may be made a week in advance
Tennis Attire: All White apparel (90%) & appropriate tennis footwear
Please check in at the Tennis Pro Shop prior to playing
Our fully stocked tennis shop offers variety of tennis clothing and accessories for sale.
- Adult and Junior Tennis Rackets (Babolat)
- Women's and Girl's Tennis Clothing (Sofibella , L'Oeuf Poche and Nike)
- Men's and Boy's Clothing (Sofibella and Nike)
- Tennis Racket Tote Bags & Backpacks (Ame & Lulu)
- Hats & Water bottles
-Grips, balls, dampeners & strings
- Pickleball paddles, balls & grips
Neal is one of Bermuda's top tennis players on the island. He spent two years training at the Chris Evert Tennis Academy prior to receiving a scholarship to play NCAA Division II college tennis at Wingate University in North Carolina. Neal has also represented Bermuda in many international events; Davis cup, Small Island Games, and CAC games. Neal has earned his ITF level 1 coaching certificate here in Bermuda. Neal has experience working with all ages and levels of tennis players.
Tennis & Tourism Marketing Specialist
Native from the Czech Republic, Monika represented her country o the ITF circuit before earning a NCAA Division I Scholarship at the University of Texas at San Antonio. Prior to joining the Coral Beach & Tennis Club, she held a position as the Head Tennis Professional at the Essex County Club in Massachusetts. The Boston Globe named her the Coach of the Year in 2012. She has an extensive international experience working at various tennis establishments along the U.S Northeast and Canada. Monika holds numerous professional certifications; USPTA Professional, PTR 10&U Professional, PTR Junior Development Specialist, USTA Coach Youth Tennis Professional and Tennis Performance Trainer.
Kristopher Riede is a certified tennis professional, with experience coaching and competing at all levels. He was born in Cincinnati, Ohio and grew up playing basketball, soccer, baseball and tennis. Kris has functioned as a High-Performance Coach in Perth, Australia and Resort Professional in the Maldives, Bali, Indonesia & the British West Indies. He has learned a great deal with his experience working at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club with former ATP Pro Mike Leach and legend Amy Bradley at the Wilmington Island Club. Kris’ easy-going nature and understanding of the game makes him an ideal instructor for both the beginner and the advanced player working to elevate their game. He strives to be a leader for the betterment of the sport at every level. Kris cannot wait to share his knowledge, passion and create a positive experience for the sport of tennis.
Orange ballers (9-10U)
Every Thursday 4.30-5.30 PM
- Orange ball
- 60 feet court and 23-25 inch rackets
- Class length 1 hour
- Coach: Student ratio- 1:6
- To develop tennis specific athletic, technical, game and competitive skills in an enjoyable inclusive and positive environment
- Drop-in Rate $30
Pre Rally ( 4-5U)
- FOAM or RED ball
- 36 feet court and 19-21 inch rackets
- Class length max. 30 minutes
- Coach: Student ratio- 1:6 (to ensure proper safe and learning progress)
- Developing hand-eye coordination, basic athletic skills, catching, throwing and racket handling in a safe, fun and positive environment with frequent changes of activity
- Drop-in Rate $22
Junior Tennis Aces (6-7U)
- Combination of RED and ORANGE ball
- Understanding an appropriate racket handling and tracking the ball with increased anticipation and bounce position
- Developing basic forehand and backhand ( Grip, Preparation, Swing Path), Overhand serve (Grip, Stands, Arm Action), service return and basic volley
- Maximum 8 players
- Drop-in Rate $30
Red Ball I (7-8U)
- Previous experience needed
- ADVANCED Red ball
- Handling of Racket, tracking the ball with increased anticipation of bounce position
- Improving agility, dynamic balance and flexibility
- Drop-in Rate $25
Green Ballers ( 10+)
- Players transitioning from Orange ball to Green Ball
- Pre Approved by the Head pro
- Students improve consistency in their strokes and develop court presence with situational training and a play-based approach
- Match level introduction
- Drop In: $30
Red Ball 3 ( 5-6U)
- red ball
- 36 feet court and 21- inch rackets
- Handling the racket, tracking the ball with increased anticipation of bounce position.
- improving agility, dynamic balance, bilateral coordination, and flexibility
- Drop in: $25
Junior Private Clinics
Please contact tennis shop to arrange Junior Private Clinics with our Tennis Professionals.
Junior Private Lessons
- Junior Private Lessons 60 Minutes - $90
- Junior Private Lesson 30 Minutes - $50
- Junior Semi Private Lesson 60 Minutes - $45
- Junior Semi Private Lesson 30 Minutes - $25
Intro to Pickleball
Day & Time: Mondays 10am-11am
- Players will receive an overview of rules , court layout, equipment, strategy and game play. Perfect for beginners!
- Rate $30
Day & Time: Fridays 1pm-2pm
- For players looking to tune up their game. Working on skills and some live play. Fun exercise!
- Rate $30
Cardio Tennis All Levels
- This high pace, fun tennis and fitness clinic set to music focuses on getting your heart rate up by hitting high volumes of balls, doing series of cardio drills and playing live ball points
Stroke of the Week (2.0+)
- Rate $30
- This clinic focuses on stroke mechanics and doubles strategies in a series of live ball drills and doubles play.
Live Ball (3.5+)
Tuesday 9-10AM (3.5+)
Wednesday 6:00-7:00PM (4.0+)
Friday 10:00-11:00AM (3.5+)
- Live Ball is situational point play without the serve, typically with little to no instruction, where one of the primarily goals is to play as many points as possible against as many people as possible.
Adult Start (1.5-2.0+)
Monday 6:00 - 7:00pm
- Rate $30
- A clinic for those wishing to further their skills. This clinic emphasizes core tennis fundamentals to prepare you for playing match play.
Adult Private Clinics
Please contact tennis shop to arrange Adult Private Clinics with our Tennis Professionals.
- 60 Minute Private Lesson - $100
- 30 Minute Private Lesson - $60
- 60 Minute Semi Private Lesson -$55
- 30 Minute Semi Private Lesson - $35
Tennis Rules & Regulations
-Please note you must sign up with tennis shop for all clinics/ camps
Registration Form Here
-Guests must be listed (via the app or by calling/emailing the tennis shop)
-Members are responsible for paying $5/ fee per their guest
-Member is allowed to book only ONE court per reservation
-Members are allowed to reserve a court for maximum of 120 min
Rules & Regulations